EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS FOR MANAGING YOUR CASH FLOW
AND SECURING YOUR ACTIVITY
Because you prefer to devote all your attention to developing your activity, the Monaco Business Centre places simple, efficient solutions at your disposal, aiming to facilitate the management of your daily cash flows.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNTS AND OPERATING FLOWS
Save time thanks to on-line account management on your tablet, and benefit from our digital tools(1):
Discover our new on-line PULCEO offer to manage your accounts
and cash flows with all your banks from a single website.
SERVICES CE NET(1)
An innovative e-banking service.
CE Net REMISES(1)
Efficient management of your remittance instructions on your on-line banking space.
Strong authentication solutions(1)
Securaccess card and certification.
Centralization and optimization of your cash flow(1)
ESPACE LIBRE-SERVICE PRO(1)
For everyday operations
(cash deposits, cash withdrawal, cheque deposits).
22, boulevard Princesse Charlotte – 98000 MONACO
FACILITATING YOUR PAYMENTS AND RECEIPTS
Upgrade your cash flow management with rapid, secure solutions adapted to meet your company’s needs.
Receive funds via Apply Pay(1)(3)
Simplicity, security and confidentiality.
PAYPLUG ET JEPAIEENLIGNE(1)
Looking for a secure, on-line payment solution ? Don’t forget PayPlug and Jepaieenligne.
electronic payment terminal(1)
Secure your receipts with our personalized e-money solutions.
global affaires card(1)
Upgrade your management of business expenses.
visa business card(1)
A simple and efficient way of paying your business expenses.
Protect your activity from movements in exchange rates, interest rates and prices of the main commodities.
risk management(4) for interest rates linked to your financing.
Risk management(4) for exchange rates
Cover your receipts, expenses and financing in foreign currencies.
Risk management(4) linked to commodity prices
Enabling you to cover all or part of your purchases and stocks.
Our insurance solutions(5) provide guarantees essential for your peace of mind.
“responsabilité des dirigeants d’entreprises”(4)
This contract covers personal liability for all managers of your company and its subsidiaries in the case of breaches of legal and/or regulatory obligations and mismanagement. It ensures real protection of your personal assets.
(1) Contracts subject to French legislation and acceptance by the Caisse d’Epargne Côte d’Azur: consult your Account Manager for terms and conditions.
(2) Pulceo is a BPCE contract. Limited company with executive and supervisory boards, capital 170,384,630 euros. Head Office: 50 avenue Pierre Mendès France – 75201 Paris Cedex 13. RCS Paris N° 493 455 042.
(3) Apple Pay functions for proximity payments on an Electronic Payment Terminal (EPT), or contactless with iPhone 6/6+ and more recent models (including iPhone SE) and Apple Watch. For further details, consult the Apple website: http://www.apple.com/fr/apple-pay.
(4) Consult your Account Manager for terms and conditions.
(5) The “Responsabilité des Dirigeants d’Entreprise” contract is issued by AIG Europe SA.AIG Europe SA – an insurance company with a capital of 22,000,000 euros, registered in Luxembourg (RCS n° B 218806) – Head Office: 35 D Avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg. Branch for France: Tour CB21-16 Place de l’Iris, 92400 Courbevoie.